This is such an easy dish to make, and is a lovely wintery version of a salad, full of flavour and warmth, good enough on its own or as a side dish. Recipe by Chloe Bowler
4 good size butternut squash (or 800g pack of cubed squash)
3 broccoli crowns
1 tsp crushed chillies
1 tsp ground cumin
4 tbsp olive oil
20g pumpkin seeds
1. Start by peeling and chopping the butternut squash flesh, discarding the seeds. Chop the broccoli into small florets.
2. Mix the squash and broccoli with the olive oil, crushed chillies and ground cumin. Place on a baking tray and cook at 180C for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
3. While this is cooking, simmer the quinoa in water for 15 minutes until softened.
4. Transfer to a serving dish and crumble feta all over.
5. Season well and serve with a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds.